In contrast to typical mentorship pairings, all Futures Fellows have unlimited access to a team of committed mentors with vastly different networks and areas of expertise (law, marketing, medicine, finance, executive search, advertising, not-for-profit).
Futures Fellows benefit from the following:
- Personal introductions for informational interviews in their areas of interest
- One-on-one coaching sessions on how to network
- One-on-one coaching sessions for internship/job and informational interviews
- A $2,000 stipend for the 9-month commitment
- Access to the Clifton Strengths Assessment, designed specifically for college students, which will help Fellows to identify, develop and apply their unique strengths
- Five group sessions covering topics chosen by the cohort of Futures Fellows, and one-on-one meetings with mentors in between workshops