The Futures Fellowship is an intense networking and mentoring program for college/graduate students and recent graduates who want to make the most of their personal and professional futures.
Unlike typical mentorship pairings, Futures Fellows have unlimited access to a team of mentors, all with different networks and areas of expertise. Over the course of 9 months, this cohort of mentors will work collaboratively, within a structured framework, to collectively mentor each of the Futures Fellows.
Futures Fellows benefit from the following:
- Personal introductions for informational interviews in the Fellow’s area of interest
- One-on-one coaching sessions for the internship/job and informational interviews
- One-on-one coaching sessions on how to network
- A $2,000 stipend for the 9-month commitment
- Access to the Clifton Strengths Assessment, designed specifically for college students, which will help Fellows to identify, develop and apply their unique strengths
- Six group sessions covering topics chosen by the cohort of Futures Fellows